Civil Engineering Measurements & Analysis
CIE 272: Fall 2011
Welcome to the home page for CIE 272. Civil Engineering Measurements and Analysis is a sophomore-level course, primarily for students in civil and environmental engineering. You'll find here a wealth of materials related to the class, plus links to other sites with useful information. The home page and associated pages are constantly under revision, so if you don't find what you're looking for now, try again.
Please select from the following options:
- Course Information. Click here to find the names, phone numbers, and office hours of the instructors for the course. Also, information about grading standards, textbook, reading assignments, and a day-by-day course schedule is included.
- Homeworks. Click here to see the latest homework assignment. Other assignments may also be viewed by clicking at the appropriate place at the top of each assignment.
- Homework and Exam Solutions. Click below to view the solutions to course homeworks and examinations. Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view these files. (If you are connected to an SU server, you probably have Acrobat Reader.)
- Laboratory Information. Click here to obtain lab handouts and data sets for the lab exercises.
- Previous Exams. Click here to access old exams from the course.
Send e-mail inquiries and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
12 August 2011